Graphic Design & Website Services
WordPress Website Design & Build
Every single website that Digital Canvas creates will contain the following attributes:
- Hosting on WP Engine – the fastest, most reliable hosting platform for businesses.
- SEO-targeted text on every single page.
- Streamlined contact forms to increase sales and save you time.
- Gutenberg Custom Block Editor – so you can easily be in control of and update your own content.
- “Care and Feeding of your Website” tutorial on how to make edits – screen recorded so you can watch it again and again at your leisure.
Clarify Your Marketing Message
Attracting customers, keeping them engaged, and increasing sales just got easier.
- We help you pass the “billboard test” to get your message across CLEARLY and QUICKLY – to an audience full of “skimmers.”
- Each marketing message contains 8 integral parts of a story – leading your customer toward making a sale.
- We ask you 7 easy questions and turn your answers into SEO-focused copywriting gold that can be used for years to come.
Social Media & Email Marketing
Engage your customers and offer valuable content to increase your status as “their trusted guide”.
- Add a “lead generator” PDF on your website in exchange for email addresses of qualified leads.
- Show that you care about what you do and offer valuable tips to engage your audience.
- Include links from emails or posts to your website to increase site traffic, customer engagement, and potential sales.
- Schedule emails and social media posts to launch on targeted dates/times to reach customers during peek “scrolling” hours.
Interactive Online Catalogs
Send your product catalog as a link or easily embed it on your website. Oh, and you’ll save a tree or two, so that’s cool.
- Clickable Table of Contents allows users to easily click to the catalog section of their choosing.
- Notice a mistake AFTER it’s been finalized? No problem! No more need to reprint your entire catalog. We can make edits on individual pages and re-upload in minutes.
- Sell products online? Include links within your online catalog pages that take your viewer to a specific product page on your website.