Do you enjoy organizing, have an exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task? Join our team!
The (remote) Project Coordinator at Digital Canvas LLC will be responsible for helping organize all projects that move through our creative firm.
The ideal candidate would carry a strong interest in graphic design, web design, and social media/email design projects. This is a role that consists primarily of communication, administrative tasks, and organization. You will learn the ins and outs of various design jobs and how to carry them from conception to completion.
Whereas designers have artistic talent, this individual should have talent in communication and organization. They will be responsible for attending meetings with the Creative Director and our clients, taking notes during the meeting, and making sure the ideas and goals expressed between the client and the Creative Director get recorded accurately. The goal is for the Creative Director to have the ideas, and the Project Coordinator to make sure those ideas get done correctly by the team. After the work has been completed by the team, this individual will “proof” that all tasks were performed as instructed.
This candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, with friendly verbal / written skills and an ability to keep the team moving together toward a common goal – to produce the highest quality creative work, as proposed, on time, and within budget.
- Work with Creative Director, Graphic/Web Designers, Copywriter, and Web Developer to record, drive, and implement project goals
- Attend client meetings (via Zoom – not usually video, only watching the screen of presenter) and record notes and project details to be referenced by creative team during a project build
- Utilize software such as Slack, Harvest, Asana, and Dropbox to work remotely but remain connected to our entire team.
- Log communications, assign and track deadlines to keep projects moving forward and on schedule
- Assist Creative Director with streamlining workflow strategies and provide most efficient way for design team to accomplish project goals
- Track project accomplishments and milestones
- Assist team with estimating and keeping projects within original scope
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to take verbal direction and transform it into an organized “To Do” list
- Experience in Asana, Dropbox, Slack, and/or getharvest.com a plus but not required.
- Experience on Apple computers ideal but not required
- Experience with Bookkeeping ideal but not required
- Occasional assistance with reports and estimates will be required
Project Manager Position Includes:
(6 month trial period)
- Hourly Rate: $20-$30/hr based on experience.
- Experience: Entry-level to experienced applicants may apply
- Education: Associates degree in similar field
- Location: 100% Remote (will train via Zoom screen-sharing)
- Hours: 35/week (Flexible lunch hour – 8a-4p Eastern)
Project Manager Position Includes:
(after 6 month trial period)
- Salary: Based on trial period job performance.
- Raises: Annual 4% rate increase
- Annual bonus: given just before Black Friday
- Simple IRA with 3% Match: (eligible after 1 year as W-2)
- Time Off: 2 weeks per year + 14 paid company holidays (includes week between Christmas & New Years)
- Computer: MacBook Pro provided upon W-2 hiring date
- Internet Reimbursement: DC will cover the cost of high-speed internet to your place of residence.
Remote Project Coordinator Application
"*" indicates required fields